Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our news and some more pictures

Well I am sad to say that we had a miscarriage this week. We lost our new baby. We are very sad but we know that GOD has a plan for us and even though we can't see it we know he is taking care of us and he knows whats best.

With that said I have pictures of some planes I took over the last weekend before our sadness and just some recent shots while we are moving through this. I feel like it helps me to take pictures so I hope to take tons within the next few weeks to help me get through our loss.

Blessings to all of you who read this.

Another one of Gabe. The camera just loves his big eyes!

Little Faces Photography Website



My friend Tiff and her beautiful family:


The blue angels at the airshow we went to last weekend:
My birthday flower from my best bosses Tammy and Freda, I love you both so much!
My try with my black backround paper, had to do a lot of burning so I know I am doing something wrong.
And the bible verse that is getting me through this week:
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hears and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4: 6-7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again you have taken some very good pictures here! That flower is simply amazing! I love its colors. And baby pictures are always cute to me! lol. I have 2 nieces and I'm always flashing the camera in their faces ;P lol.