Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sarah's 1!

So my little baby is now a toddler. Walking all over the place and so pretty! Her birthday party was yesterday and while the party place ruined the party, the lady assigned to our party helped with making it better. I am sad she is getting so big, but so happy to see her growing into such a beautiful big girl! I will post pictures in another post after I am done complaining about her party:

We went to Jump for Fun in Southlake. So just take note that if you ever want to have a party that has good customer service you will want to never use this company. They will input your information wrong and tell you that they don't remember you calling to fix it. They won't call to confirm your party and see if you want to order anything for the party. They will however tell you they called and that you didn't want anything. WTF!

This company can book another party during yours. As long as it is within 2 years. So they booked a party for a 4 and 5 year old double party with close to 20 - 25 kids at it. It was the classmates of each of the kids celebrating. The manager tried to tell me that the party was for a 3 year old and a 5 year old, but the kids at that party were much too old for that. And what class is a 3 year old in? Most 3 year olds don't attend pre K.

So 20 minutes into our party we our bombarded by 25 loud kids. Sarah now no longer wants to play. So we spend the rest of our time in their party room holding her because she is now to afraid to play. I go in to talk to the guy in charge and he says that they have no record that Sarah was turning one. I booked on the phone. Really?? They must not know how to input information into their computers. Because I know how old my little girl is. Why would I say she is 3??? So their way of making it up to us that Sarah is now too scared to play is to give us a Jump for Fun t shirt and comp us the cheapest pizza we bought. Are you kidding me? Thanks for the cheap shirt and the free $12 pizza after I just spent $300 to rent your place and buy pizza!!!!! Are they out of their minds!!

So I write them a letter letting them know I am upset and they blame me. They tell me that I never told them she was 1 so how could they know. Why would I book a random aged party for my kid?

And of course he believes they did their best to compensate me for her party.

I digress from my soap box to say that while I know Sarah won't remember this, it cost me $300!!!! Does anyone else thing that I should be happy about this.

Don't take your kids to Jump for Fun!! Go to Pump it Up in Grapevine instead. It's cheaper, you don't have to share your room with kids that are way to old to play with your baby.

No comments: